As we all know that outlook is very important mail client these days and it hits almost each and every business. It is the first choice of any mail client available on the internet. However, it is robust, easy to use, error free, hassle free and much supportive still most of the times it starts creating problem with Office 365. This article will resolve following issues.
- Outlook Freezing or Hanging Problems
- Outlook Crashing Problems or Crashes When you Start it.
- Outlook Stops Responding
Here, I am explaining 3 ultimate methods to fix Outlook Hanging or Crashing Problems. Apply all these methods one by one and analyze the problems were solved or not.
1. Add-ins Problems
2. Run Outlook Diagnostics
3. Create New Outlook Profile
1. Disable Add-ins
Add-ins are the small program that easily attached with outlook and provide extra features. However, add-ins are responsible for 90% of outlook problems. So, In order to fix outlook hanging issues you need to disable add-ins first. You can disable add-ins using the techniques mentioned below.
1. Start outlook in safe mode. Open Run command by pressing Windows Key + R and type following command and Hit Enter. It will open outlook in safe mode.
2. Now go to File > Options > Add-Ins. Select COM Add-Ins and then click Go.
3. Click to Clear All the Check Boxes in the list and then click OK.
4. Restart Outlook and examine your problem again. Hope, you problem is resolved.
2. Run Outlook Diagnostic
1. Go to Control Panel > Uninstall Program
2. Here find Outlook in the list of installed program and right click on it and then select REPAIR.
3. Go through the wizard and it will restore outlook.
3. Create New Outlook Profile
This one is the very important and tested methods to fix outlook hanging or freezing problems. Always remember that 90% of outlook problems are thrown from the outlook PST File. This file stores all the outlook data and profile and known as Personal Storage Table. When the PST File gets damaged or corrupted then user start facing n number of outlook problems. In order to solve the issues you need to create new outlook profile or import data in it. However, it might be quite tough because there are certain limitation of outlook profile that it cannot be larger than 2GB/4GB (depends on outlook version). If the old PST file is huge in sizes then there is great chance to truncate most of the data over 4GB.
However, you not need to worry about it because you can use Outlook PST Repair Tool in this situation. This tool is very intelligent and understand all your need. It just scan your drive and automatically finds all the problems. Next, it creates a new outlook profile for you and import all data in it. Not only it restores outlook but it is also used in outlook data recovery. It recovers all the deleted emails, notes, calendars, contacts and all other outlook item. In our recommendation you must use Outlook Data Recovery Tool to fix outlook hanging, freezing or crashing problems.