- Which is the best solution of 0x800CCC10 INVALID_ADDRESS Address not known on server error?
- What are the reasons of 0x800CCC10 INVALID_ADDRESS Address not known on server error?
- How to get rid of Outlook 0x800CCC10 error?
As an Outlook user it is common to face 0x800CCC10 error on the computer screen. Most of the time when the files are missing from the system then this error occurred and stop you to work on the current application of Windows. When you start Outlook and open application then the below error prompts on the screen:
“0x800CCC10 INVALID_ADDRESS Address not known on server”
People generally use Outlook as an email client. To send or receive emails and to store emails Outlook provides features. But sometimes when Outlook application file corrupt or the windows dll files that the Outlook used to start Outlook become corrupt or missing then the given error occurred. That becomes the critical issue when you have saved all your important files in Outlook files. In order to fix 0x800CCC10 INVALID_ADDRESS Address not known on server error you would have to perform the proper steps.
Reasons and Solution of 0x800CCC10 Outlook Error:
- When any Windows system files are corrupt that is used by Outlook application. To fix this issue of Outlook you would have to create restore point so that you can restore system files when any critical issue occurred.
- Virus and Trojan infection are one of the common causes of 0x800CCC10 Outlook error. Due to these unwanted programs some Outlook files get corrupt or these files use space of the files that are needed to run application. In this case you must have to remove virus and Trojan from the PC. For this you would have to Scan PC. You can use one of the effective PC optimizer tool to perform this task.
- Unfinished Outlook installation is one of the causes of 0x800CCC10 error. To get rid of this situation reinstall Outlook application.
- Corrupt and damaged files of Outlook become the cause of 0x800CCC10 INVALID_ADDRESS Address not known on server error. Most often when Outlook files gets oversized due to attachment of large amount of files this is the common cause of the given error. To resolve this condition of Outlook PST file you would have to repair PST files.
Outlook files generally corrupt due to oversized PST files, virus and Trojan infection, system malfunction etc. When files gets corrupt then missing system files issue arise and cause 0x800CCC10 INVALID_ADDRESS Address not known on server error. In this case professional PST Repair Tool can be used to fix this error. Outlook PST Repair is special designed tool which scan the Outlook files deeply and remove all the virus and Trojan and repairs damaged and corrupt PST files.